Kudos For Nbi Marketing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kid

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Posted 22 April 2010 - 03:31 PM

Before I bought my first airbrush, I did a lot of research on here. As it was, I went with a kit from www.buyairbrushes.com that included a compressor and the PS900 airbrush and the PS800 airbrush. Very reasonably priced kit.

The compressor is very quiet, and works well, and the airbrushes spray well. I had a problem with the PS900 in that the threads in the nose cap were crossthreaded. I discovered this when I took it apart for cleaning.

I e-mailed Clint Wilder, and he sent me a warranty form. Within a week, I had a new airbrush in the mail. Very impressive service. He did not ask me to do this, but I feel like exceptional service like that deserves a kudos.

I can't say how these airbrushes compare to Iwata, but they work pretty darn well for starting off.

#2 bassguy

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:29 PM

Anytime you have service like that it should be told. Good words always helps great service.

#3 RayburnGuy

Advanced Member

• TU Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:16 PM

Glad your getting good service from him. He sent me the wrong parts several months ago and hasn't bothered to answer numerous emails or phone messages. His "service" was a huge factor in my decision to buy an Iwata. Hope you have better luck with him than I did.