EvinrudeAggie

Ito 110 Blanks? Where Can I Find Them?

Hi all,

Recently, I have seen some custom lure painters selling jerkbaits that look exactly like Megabass Ito 110 jerkbaits even though they are not. I am trying to find out where I can purchase these Ito 110 replica bodies. I have checked the forum here and went to many of the websites that sell knockoffs and unpainted lure bodies but have not found anyone who sells the 110 blanks. Does anyone know where I can buy these?

Thanks for any help.

The Lucky Craft RC 2.5 blanks that do not have the screw out bottom to change weights is what I would like to find. I thought the person with them had done their own deal with China to get them, but now I see a few others selling them on ebay as well so they are out there somewhere.

Hi all,

Recently, I have seen some custom lure painters selling jerkbaits that look exactly like Megabass Ito 110 jerkbaits even though they are not. I am trying to find out where I can purchase these Ito 110 replica bodies. I have checked the forum here and went to many of the websites that sell knockoffs and unpainted lure bodies but have not found anyone who sells the 110 blanks. Does anyone know where I can buy these?

Thanks for any help.

The guy sells on Ebay, he used to be a board sponsor here a while back. His Ebay store is "fishincomfort". They are a little pricey, but are heavier plastic and seem to be weighted better. In my opinion his replica blanks are the best.

The guy sells on Ebay, he used to be a board sponsor here a while back. His Ebay store is "fishincomfort". They are a little pricey, but are heavier plastic and seem to be weighted better. In my opinion his replica blanks are the best.

-

+1, very nice blanks. Not cheap, but would definitely be up there as some of the best quality blanks! wink.gif

What size eye do those 110 blanks take?

-

sorry for the slow reply Brownpig, I didn't get an e-mail notification. huh.gif

-

I don't recall exactly, but I think it's either 4.5 or 5 mm. I have a bunch of both laying around, and I like bigger eyes on some baits to fill the sockets; so I kind of experiment a bit, since there is sometimes extra space for a pinch larger eye. But I think that's correct. wink.gif

The guy who sells those blanks on ebay have some draw backs. They have no rattles in the chamber like a mb and are not weighted correct too. I had to drill some and add head weight and rattles to the belly chamber.If you want a bait that acts like a high float then just paint them as you get them.

The guy who sells those blanks on ebay have some draw backs. They have no rattles in the chamber like a mb and are not weighted correct too. I had to drill some and add head weight and rattles to the belly chamber.If you want a bait that acts like a high float then just paint them as you get them.

-

I think they're advertised as floaters aren't they?

-

Vanndalizer, those look pretty darn close. Do you sell those on your site?

Well maybe! Eventually! Last week the hosting company accidentally deleted my storefront so Im covered up with that problem now. I think they are available in three sizes both floating and suspending. I will talk to the factory and verify the size/model and then post more info.

Well maybe! Eventually! Last week the hosting company accidentally deleted my storefront so Im covered up with that problem now. I think they are available in three sizes both floating and suspending. I will talk to the factory and verify the size/model and then post more info.

-

Very nice! I'll cast my vote for the suspending model. wink.gif