MuskyGary

Smack-n-shad

Anyone see the article in Bassmaster (May issue) on the new Smack-n-Shad plug ? Looks like it would be easy to copy. Its a 3 1/2 inch 3/8 ounce surface lure. It has through wire construction and sells for $17.95!!! Would like to see a video of one to see how it works. Got to try and make some of these; because I'll never pay $17.95 for one. :lol::lol:

Yes, I saw the article. Looks interesting, may try one myself. BTW - it's not through-wire construction - the screw eyes are epoxied into the body, per the writeup. Notice that the mouth is drilled out farther than just the V-cut - presumably to increase spitting action.

guys that bait is alittle more complicated than you would think it took over two and a half months to figure all of its little qwirks out a close friend of mine is the one who makes the lures for redemption outdoors and i have actually seen the bait it is well worth the 17.95 the craftsmanship is really well designed so that the bait can be worked in so many different ways that it makes it a very versitale bait to use ......so keep an eye on redemption outdoors there may be some more baits to come......hint ..........hint ..........

guys that bait is alittle more complicated than you would think it took over two and a half months to figure all of its little qwirks out a close friend of mine is the one who makes the lures for redemption outdoors and i have actually seen the bait it is well worth the 17.95 the craftsmanship is really well designed so that the bait can be worked in so many different ways that it makes it a very versitale bait to use ......so keep an eye on redemption outdoors there may be some more baits to come......hint ..........hint ..........

Could you give us a little mor info on the lure? Like how wide is it? Looks like half inch. Is the weights solid in the body or are they in a chamber. Thanks for any info and I will watch their site.