flatsrat76

Lure Id

I agree with RAyburn on the Bayou Boogie but I'm can't remember what the other one is called. I'm pretty sure from the eyes it is an older Storm bait so you could probably find it online at some sort of data base site. They have them for rapala and such I figure there is some for Storm too. That lure is probably at the least 25 yrs old. I could be wrong though.

@ flatsrat76

Undoubtely the white one is a "Bayou Boogie" , like RayburnGuy said , .... an early vibrating lure.............but like danderson I am not sure about the crankbait , could also be a "Big S" by Shakespeare , .......both of these lures , in particular the "Big S" , have been copied a lot !

But usuallly the originals are marked "Big S " on one lower flank , I think :huh: .

To view heaps of pictures of collectible lures from around the world sign in on My link !

greetz , diemai

Edited by diemai

@ flatsrat76

Undoubtely the white one is a "Bayou Boogie" , like RayburnGuy said , .... an early vibrating lure.............but like danderson I am not sure about the crankbait , could also be a "Big S" by Shakespeare , .......both of these lures , in particular the "Big S" , have been copied a lot !

But usuallly the originals are marked "Big S " on one lower flank , I think :huh: .

To view heaps of pictures of collectible lures from around the world sign in on My link !

greetz , diemai

Because the bill is colored it looks like a knock off of a big O

@ flatsrat76

greetz , diemai

Thanks for the info guys, Diemi that website is neat thanks for the link. I do have to say that it does look like a big o but here are some more pics

glider347.jpg

glider348.jpg

glider349.jpg

glider355.jpg

Flatsrat76