RiverMan

mr. trout

Nice bait jed :D I like the shad style shapes your shop is putting out. The photo finish process that you and Gene are perfecting looks awesome!

Have you thought about trying it with transparent decal sheets you can print out? Micro-Mark has transparent water slide decals you can print off your desktop printer.

http://www.micro-mark.com/ Item#82272

I thought about getting some for signatures and intricate mackeral stripes.

Also testers makes a "kit" that is for sale in walmart. It doesnt say how many decal sheets you get for 7.95 in the box but it only looks like a half a page. Have you worked with either of them?

Shawn

Thanks for the compliments Shawn. Several months ago I bought the kit you are talking about in Wal-Mart for printing out my company name on floats I was making. I have most of the kit around here somewhere, will have to see if I can dig it out. If I recall there are only 2 or 3 sheets in the box which would make things a bit spendy. Also the stuff wasn't sticky at all, had to glue it in place on the wooden floats I was building at that time. I will give it a try tho and see what happens, thx for the suggestion. Enjoy the wknd!

jed