carolinaboy

How To You Paint Bluegill Patterns?

So how to you guys paint bluegill patterns, I am not interested in photofinish or anything like that at this point. I just want to paint some Red Eye Shads, and old Rat-L-Traps. I am using Createx paints what steps do you do to paint blue gill? I saw somebody was saying to get natural line looks you can use a old milk jug's plastic and shoot through that as a stencil. But besides that I have no Idea I am no artist at all but love to tinker with stuff so that's why I'm here laugh.gif

Thanks Guys!

I dont use milk jugs... I USE SUN DROP 2 LITER BOTTLES.. if Im really in the mood I use CHERRY LEMON! Which I perfer over Sun Drop. Hard plastic rips when you drill out your stencil with a dremmel.. you want the rip edges to give detail to your bait.. it will make it look like you dont use a STENCIL! SO LISTEN UP DIPSTICK! DONT USE A MILK JUG.. USE A CHERRY LEMON SUNDROP BOTTLE.. if your really a CAROLINA BOY!! YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND ONE.. the rest of these DIPSTICK arent goin be so lucky!

THE ROOKIE

I dont use milk jugs... I USE SUN DROP 2 LITER BOTTLES.. if Im really in the mood I use CHERRY LEMON! Which I perfer over Sun Drop. Hard plastic rips when you drill out your stencil with a dremmel.. you want the rip edges to give detail to your bait.. it will make it look like you dont use a STENCIL! SO LISTEN UP DIPSTICK! DONT USE A MILK JUG.. USE A CHERRY LEMON SUNDROP BOTTLE.. if your really a CAROLINA BOY!! YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND ONE.. the rest of these DIPSTICK arent goin be so lucky!

THE ROOKIE

:lol: sounds good I'll do that, yummm Sundrop and Cherry

THE ROOKIE

hey rookie, what bit are you using on your dremel?