FISHUNTER

Here Are My First

Well after months of dealing with top coat problems....airbush problems.... I'm finally getting to where I feel comfortable I know what I'm doing now. Here are 2 that I made this past weekend. Not the best...but I think I'm on to something. What do yall think?

Very good job,for first time,

Well after months of dealing with top coat problems....airbush problems.... I'm finally getting to where I feel comfortable I know what I'm doing now. Here are 2 that I made this past weekend. Not the best...but I think I'm on to something. What do yall think?

I think that is excellent, looks like real scales to me!

I think that is excellent, looks like real scales to me!

Thanks, it is real fish scales. Sorry I meant that this was my first semi-success using real perch scales. Though I need to work on getting it more flush at the bottom. Taking some scales away at bottom should solve this.

Thanks, it is real fish scales. Sorry I meant that this was my first semi-success using real perch scales. Though I need to work on getting it more flush at the bottom. Taking some scales away at bottom should solve this.

Very interesting. A unique method, for sure.

Congratulations on a beautiful lure.

Thanks, it is real fish scales. Sorry I meant that this was my first semi-success using real perch scales.

Let me guess. You have glued those scales one by one ? I think this would be a truly new way to make a lure. I reckon I would be a little scared to try it. At first, I thought it was a photo finish.