CMARTIN269

Gallery Pics

I added some photos to the gallery.It's the first time I have posted any pics,they look alot different on the computer.I will have to improve both on my painting and my photography.

welcome to the club!. it's a learning curve for sure. i thought my first ones were great :D looked like crap in the gallery :boo:

Not a thing wrong with those baits. I thought they looked quite good.

If your having trouble taking good pics then try using a tripod and if your camera has the feature that lets you take a picture with a delayed shutter then use it as well. Doing it like this assures there is absolutely no motion while the picture is being snapped. You can pick up a cheap tripod for a few bucks that will be suitable for things like this.

Keep painting and don't hesitate to post your work. There are some artists here at TU who make me look like I'm trying to paint baits with the airbrush stuck up my butt. I keep posting pics of my baits though.

good luck,

RG

I'm dealing with it now too.

It seems, you really need to learn a little about digital photography, before you'll get more-less quality pictures.

I found couple good articles about jewelry photography and I think it can works for lures as well.

Below are the links:

How to Photograph Jewelry

Jewelry Photography Tips

MyHow To: DIY $10 Macro Photo Studio

Hope it helps