Hoghunter

Packaging

I know alot of the users here sell and stock bait stores with there lures. I have a IN at BIG retail store here in MN. I was wondering what you guys use for packaging. Or where I can find something I could use thats presentable to put on a shelf. As far as inserts I think I have that covered. But the packaging I havent found yet. Looking for something like rapalas package but all plastic and see through. Or pretty much any and all the ideas you guys can give me. Much appreciated in advance..:)

I haven't tried any of the Stamina bodies. I tried a few of the Jann's Netcraft bodies and like their fat shallow 1/4 oz crankbait.

Sounds good thanks. If I am to get my product into this retail store I will need more body styles then I have now. I have almost every Predator blank and now need to find some other quality blanks.

Does anyone know where to get packaging tubes like those used by some musky baits that are a tube and then a cap at each end? I would like to get some tubes but not have to buy hundreds of feet at one time.

Like this?

http://www.uline.com...http://www.uline.com/BL_3651/Clear-Plastic-Tubes

Another option might be flourescent tube protectors if you can find end caps for them.

Edited by Bob La Londe

I know alot of the users here sell and stock bait stores with there lures. I have a IN at BIG retail store here in MN. I was wondering what you guys use for packaging. Or where I can find something I could use thats presentable to put on a shelf. As far as inserts I think I have that covered. But the packaging I havent found yet. Looking for something like rapalas package but all plastic and see through. Or pretty much any and all the ideas you guys can give me. Much appreciated in advance..:)

If your selling a bunch of lures then I would buy them from the manufacturer by the case. They are half the cost. There is a plastics company on Ebay who sells a 100 different types of "PVC" boxes. I think they even sell tubes. The boxes fold up flat for shipping and are fairly cheap.

If your selling a bunch of lures then I would buy them from the manufacturer by the case. They are half the cost. There is a plastics company on Ebay who sells a 100 different types of "PVC" boxes. I think they even sell tubes. The boxes fold up flat for shipping and are fairly cheap.

Thanks for that I will look into it.....