Madeye

What Is Luiquid Soft Plastic

Have been making soft plastics for 2 years now for my own use. Unfortunatly living in Australia makes it very hard to sorce lure making materials. The only place that sold luiquid soft plastic over here no longer sells the product as i was there only customer. To make matter worse they wont tell me their supplier or if they made it in house.

I have been looking through every mold making and casting supply store online store in Australia but have been unable to locate any. There are hundreds of variuos polyurthane, silicone plastics but i cant work out what i need

I would really like to not have to ship stuff over from the USA as it cost a fortune so i was wondering if anyone knew what soft plastic actually is. What is the technical name is as this might help my search.

Have been making soft plastics for 2 years now for my own use. Unfortunatly living in Australia makes it very hard to sorce lure making materials. The only place that sold luiquid soft plastic over here no longer sells the product as i was there only customer. To make matter worse they wont tell me their supplier or if they made it in house.

I have been looking through every mold making and casting supply store online store in Australia but have been unable to locate any. There are hundreds of variuos polyurthane, silicone plastics but i cant work out what i need

I would really like to not have to ship stuff over from the USA as it cost a fortune so i was wondering if anyone knew what soft plastic actually is. What is the technical name is as this might help my search.

What you are looking for is liquid plastisol, but that's about as good an answer as you are likely to get. The exact blends from each manufacturer are most likely quite different. I assume the recipe is a closely guarded secret to the manufacturers. My best suggestion would be to look for others in Australia with interest and all throw in on a drum. Split 10 ways it may be easier to stomach.

What you are looking for is liquid plastisol, but that's about as good an answer as you are likely to get. The exact blends from each manufacturer are most likely quite different. I assume the recipe is a closely guarded secret to the manufacturers. My best suggestion would be to look for others in Australia with interest and all throw in on a drum. Split 10 ways it may be easier to stomach.

Give them a call. They ship overseas

http://www.fishingwo...http://www.fishingworld.com/M-F-Manufacturing/

Maybe not fast enough for you, but you might ask around classic car circles for space in a container if worse comes to worse. The reason I mention it is that back in about 2004 I sold a Harley to a guy in New Zealand. He had a buddy who was buying American Muscle cars from the 60s and early 70s and loading them in a container to ship back. He palletized the Harley and bought some space in one of his buddy's containers to ship the Harley back to New Zealand. A 55 gallon drum of plastisol would take up a lot less space than a palletized Harley V-Rod. Yeah it takes money to buy that much plastic, and it takes some legwork and a little money to find a way to ship like that that's affordable, but unfortunately sometimes it takes money to make money. Sometimes you have to think bigger.

Aranging with del to get some shipped over here. Just waiting to hear back with price.

If things work out i will probably arange for a few drums to get sent here.

been doing some research and there is NOONE making and seeling soft plastics in Australia. Alot of plastics get designed in australia and then made in china