bobv

Mann's Lemon Shad

Any of you ever copy this color? The body looks simple enough it's the top I'm not sure about. Can't find a pic on the net that shows enough detail and my local Academy doesn't have any that color. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Bob

if you get the side colors right, all you would have to do is add a drop (maybe not even that) of a green or even black. it all depends on how much you have left in your mixing cup. you could even dip a toothpick or stir stick into the darker color you have and just mix the paint with that dipped stick

If the glitter is the problem that is an easy fix i dont even use gliiter that much. Instead Createx sells some pearlized colors that has parkle already mixed in just thin it and shoot it easy as pie if you take a look at some of my galley photos that is the pearlized paint at work no glitter.

It's the back that is colored with glitter that is the problem. It's been a while since I did one of these and I can't remember the colors in the glitter.

i looked at some other stock Mann's lures and it looks like a mix of silver iridescent and green iridescent. i dont know how available those are, but a close match could be .008 silver and green. just a thought.

i looked at some other stock Mann's lures and it looks like a mix of silver iridescent and green iridescent. i dont know how available those are, but a close match could be .008 silver and green. just a thought.

Thanks for the help guys. I shot chart. over pearl white and used a mix of fine glitter colors. Bob