flyguys

Lake Eerie

So taking a trip to Lake eerie with some friends and know thats Janns Netcraft is over that way and was gonna stop does anyone know if they have a physical shop you can go into or is it all distibution.

The shop is 80 miles south of me and I make a few trips there in the winter to ease the pain. They have alot for a small shop. I wish it was closer.

you will probably want to stop there on the way to the lake. They usually know whats going on and what works. The Direftions : Take exit 6 off of I-475, turn west on Salisbury, turn south on Briarfield Rd. Phone # 1-800-638-2723. Open Mon thru Fri 9 AM to 6 PM, Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM. Take pleanty of moolah.

you will probably want to stop there on the way to the lake. They usually know whats going on and what works. The Direftions : Take exit 6 off of I-475, turn west on Salisbury, turn south on Briarfield Rd. Phone # 1-800-638-2723. Open Mon thru Fri 9 AM to 6 PM, Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM. Take pleanty of moolah.

Last time I was at Lake Eyre there was nothing there--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

except pelicans, sauced.gif---------------------------------------------- 100"s of thousands of them.

Pete

Edited by hazmail