SIUBASSER

Copper Green Shad

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew the recipe for Lucky Crafts copper green shad. I am pretty new to painting and cant seem to find the right mix. I'm using createx paints. I would assume one of the colors in the mix is pearlised copper but i can't seem to figure out the other one, or how much of each to use. If anyone knows, its you guys!!!!

Thanks

- Richard

Never painted it but if i was going to i would use what i call light bass green. Start with white and add a few drops of gold to get a real light gold. Then add a a little green until you get the shade you want and spray down to half way. Then just cover in netting and spray shoulders copper then solid black back.

Hope this helps,

Andy

Never painted it but if i was going to i would use what i call light bass green. Start with white and add a few drops of gold to get a real light gold. Then add a a little green until you get the shade you want and spray down to half way. Then just cover in netting and spray shoulders copper then solid black back.

Hope this helps,

Andy

Andy has pretty much got the right aproach, and you can drive yourself nuts trying to match LC colors exactly. There are also a few pearl greens you may want to look into for this particular bait color, that can be easily tinted to come pretty darn close.