Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atrophius

Excellent Mold Tutorial

10 posts in this topic

I came across this tutorial while looking for info on molds and expandable foam. It is so extensive I almost want to try it!

http://www.artbrushlabs.com/custom_lures/moldplanning.htm

This guy was featured on a plastics website that does tons of molding stuff.

My favorite mold making tutorial of all time. The tutorial at one time was here on TU and Shawn was a regular contributor and I thought moderator at one point. I know he was big help to me when I started making RTV molds. Just follow his tutorial and don't rush it and you will be happy with the results. All my RTV molds have always followed the approach in the tutorial.

flats.jpg

wow, thats good stuff. I didnt realize that guy was a contributor. I am seriously thinking about doing this though. I think i might wait til i am done with school though. I could totally see this taking up a lot of my time lol

Edited by atrophius

Help! After reading this post I had this excellent tutorial saved as a favorite and was going to print after buying another ink cartridge. Now that i have the ink the link is now gone. Does anyone know where to find the tutorial? Thanks

+1

Mark & others,

I have saved the tutorial on my computer in word format. If you need it, send me a PM with your email address.

Mark & others,

I have saved the tutorial on my computer in word format. If you need it, send me a PM with your email address.

@rofish: can u upload those Ms word file to some upload host?

so u can relax n we can download it by ourself without u sending email one by one

thx