toadfrog

Nutty Fluid Bed

4 posts in this topic

Well, this will be the last nutty post for a while. The honey due list has reached epic proportions. Anyway for the guys that would prefer not to have to purchase an air supply for their fluid bed here is a solution. The bulb you see attached to the fluid bed lines is off of a blood pressure cuff I bought for 50 cents. a very gentle squeeze will puff up your powder when it starts to settle give it another puff. HECK if chewing gum is an alternative to cigarettes this could be to . At least your puffing something.

Well, this will be the last nutty post for a while. The honey due list has reached epic proportions. Anyway for the guys that would prefer not to have to purchase an air supply for their fluid bed here is a solution. The bulb you see attached to the fluid bed lines is off of a blood pressure cuff I bought for 50 cents. a very gentle squeeze will puff up your powder when it starts to settle give it another puff. HECK if chewing gum is an alternative to cigarettes this could be to . At least your puffing something.

Toadfrog, I'm almost tempted to come help you with your honey do's just so you can get back to posting your "nutty" ideas. I really enjoy reading them. Keep up the good work. :yay:

RG

THANKS GUYS AND GALS, I don't have a bed in the man cave so I better get at it. Any body that wants mow , hack weeb eat , cut wood, hammer beat and bang come on by.

Edited by toadfrog