Delw

Chirmy

Nice meeting you last week at the lake pleasant wonbass tourny. you did real good, that lake is extreamly tough the last 2 weeks. todays tourny out of 122 boats only weighed in 27 limits 12lbs won it.

In 2 weeks I am heading to Mojave for some practice for the next one.

April and I will be at laughlin from the 24-29 for the tourny, we are staying at the colorado bell.

We have been to laughlin since the small one was born 3 years ago. we used to go 1 time every 3 months.

Oh yeah I blanked again today (like I did at wonbass) but I did however get 5 brand new tires for the trailer . I had 7 flats that week, I wish they would fix that road.

Talk to ya later.

Delw

Del,

I never thanked you for keeping your am draws off fish for me. I stunk your lake up on day two.

Get ready to run and gun at Mohave. You may even want to consider launching on the north end one day in prefish (hint). 60 mile jaunt by boat and dont forget your swimbaits, not for bass but for the stripers, they seem to roam up by the damn. If I am not mistaking, I beleive you can now buy assasins at the Willow Beach store.

It was great meeting you, tell your wife to keep one of those stick molds for me and lets get together before Mohave official prefish, I will be at the campground.