Ric670

Hf Hand Held Blaster For Powdercoating

Has anyone here ever used Harbor Freights little hand held sand blasted for powder coating jigs or other lures? I have a coupon for 40% off and thought maybe its decent enough that i could coat jigs and put patterns on spinnerbait blades. Its the little blaster that loox like an air brush. Any info would be great.

Rick

Has anyone here ever used Harbor Freights little hand held sand blasted for powder coating jigs or other lures? I have a coupon for 40% off and thought maybe its decent enough that i could coat jigs and put patterns on spinnerbait blades. Its the little blaster that loox like an air brush. Any info would be great.

Rick

Don't know about the Harbor Freight tool, I didn't see anything on their website that matched your description. I've used a badger sandblaster tho, and it works ok, but there's a lot of overspray (and wasted powder coat). I've come to prefer the artist brush method. Better control with less waste.

Rick

i have seen the blaster you are talking about, i was wondering how well it would clean old crankbaits? :unsure: