CatchemCaro

Air Brush Paints.

Ok, I have taken a few notes and I'm going to purchase my first few bottles of air brush paint. I'm thinking I want the paint that you use a hair drier on? Which paint was that?

I want only a few colors. Black, Orange, Yellow, green and blue. What exact color of green should I get? I'm expecting to find a bunch of different shades of green with what ever brand of paint is blow drier dried. I'm assuming the other colors I'm getting are cut and dry, Black, orange, yellow and for blue, I'm not to picky. The green however, I want what you might use for a bass paturn. I know these are probably the most redundent questions on this forum, but I had to ask.

Rich

Ok, I have taken a few notes and I'm going to purchase my first few bottles of air brush paint. I'm thinking I want the paint that you use a hair drier on? Which paint was that?

I want only a few colors. Black, Orange, Yellow, green and blue. What exact color of green should I get? I'm expecting to find a bunch of different shades of green with what ever brand of paint is blow drier dried. I'm assuming the other colors I'm getting are cut and dry, Black, orange, yellow and for blue, I'm not to picky. The green however, I want what you might use for a bass paturn. I know these are probably the most redundent questions on this forum, but I had to ask.

Rich

You are thinking of Createx paints. As for the green I would just get a primary green color. You can always mix it for the shade you want with black and yellow and so on. Createx is a good starter paint but it sometimes needs to be thinned to flow properly.

I would recomend you buy a createx primary color set. You can get them cheap online. Just use the primary colors to mix the colors you want then you can start adding your flakes and pearl paints and so on to your arsenal.

Edited by Frchkn