Flatfish

Captain Hooks Discount Warehouse Question

I just finished putting together my first order with them and was about to checkout when I read "please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery". I'm wondering if that is an accurate statement from them since I've never done business with them. I guess I've gotten spoiled with all the online vendors getting orders to me in 2-3 days instead of 2-3 weeks so this statement kind of shocked me. Does it really take them that long to deliver orders? Thx in advance.

I am in Mexico and am waiting 3 weeks for my first order to arrive from them. This is not their fault. With both orders I placed with them they were shipped the same day. Because of customs orders take me quite some time to arrive. My take is they have great service. Seem very helpful.

3 to 5 days for everything I ever ordered from there, they do have great service and I think the time frame is for items they may not have in stock.

I have quick service from them, good prices, and they throw in a sample hook or two also. I wish they would carry more fly tying hooks though. They are a good business, and I usually get my hooks in 3-4 days.

I have quick service from them, good prices, and they throw in a sample hook or two also. I wish they would carry more fly tying hooks though. They are a good business, and I usually get my hooks in 3-4 days.

I order from their wholesale side (Shortys hooks) and get my hooks to PA. in 3-4 days. Good service all the time from them.