agovela

Unglued Crankbait Bodies

Hi guys, new here....

I'm trying to find unglued clear crankbait bodies.

In particular I'm looking for a topwater popper but in clear plastic color.....

I only found "http://www.luremaking.com/aboutus.htm" and they don't have clear plastic topwaters.

Any ideas?

thanks!

Antonio

Here is one site with a popper. He is a great seller and very fast shipper.

http://bustinbassbaits.com/programs/shop/browse.cgi

Gee they don't want much on Flea Bay?? Try China where they come from, 30- 40- 50 cents if you buy by the 100 -500.

I think the 'sammy' was $9 ea, from memory I bought some off "Preditor BB" for about $1 ea.

Pete

At first glance BBB's (Flea Bay) topwaters may seem expensive, but if you read on you would notice those prices are for 5 lures, not 1 and with free shipping. Also if you email Bryan direct with the numbers you want he will usually work with you on the pricing...

At first glance BBB's (Flea Bay) topwaters may seem expensive, but if you read on you would notice those prices are for 5 lures, not 1 and with free shipping. Also if you email Bryan direct with the numbers you want he will usually work with you on the pricing...

Sorry, must have had a 'mans' look - I also just noticed Antonio wants unglued blanks.

Pete

You would find better prices on his website

Find the bait you want, heat it up a little with a hair dryer, and split with a razor knife. You might need to clean up the edges but they will come apart fairly easy. I've split more than one heat setting paint.

Thanks guys! I'll try the blow dryer process!

again, thank you all!