Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tigger

Split Rings

7 posts in this topic

Can someone give me the name or brand of a very high quality split ring. I have a good source for the musky lures but I want something super strong for the walleye / bass baits. I really like the split rings on the rapala's F-18's (like a black/nickel). I am looking for sizes in the 1/8" - 1/4" dia.

Many thanks ahead of time!

John

I got black coated split rings from Stamina Tackle (lurepartsonline.com) that were as good or better than their bright stainless variety and the coating won't come off.

Edited by BobP

Never tried these, but I guess Owner brand name rings a bell to every fisherman. Very pricey. I think other brand names, less expensive, can be trusted too. See them on Cabelas:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/common/search/search-results1.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&selectedPerPage=&hasJS=true&_D%3AhasJS=+&_D%3Asort=+&sort=all&Ntt=split+rings&Go.x=9&Go.y=5&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fsearch%2Fsearch-box.jsp.form1

I have ordered twice directly from the boys at wolverine tackle and I am just a home builder. Great product, you will not be disappointed.

DaveB.

KelpKritter

cool i wasnt sure if anyone could buy ya there rings are by far one of the best that iv seen.

I have ordered twice directly from the boys at wolverine tackle and I am just a home builder. Great product, you will not be disappointed.

DaveB.

KelpKritter