Sign in to follow this  

Taxidermy Molds...?...

2 posts in this topic

What do taxidermists use for a 'form'. be it a bass, trout, walleye, pike? Do they order from a source or have their own mold(s)? Reason I ask is for trout shapes to airbrush. Would like to have a shape to ab, wood takes too long for me. Just need a 'half' body as they would be inside a shadowbox. Thanks.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this