Bohica

Which Iwata Brush

i use a revolution with a 0.5mm tip for base coats and spraying clearcoat and the eclipse with a 0.35mm tip for the details etc.for me the eclipse is the much better brush and is a lot more solid feeling than the revolution

^^^

I agree with what Mark said, that's pretty much what I do. I use the eclipse for details. And I use the eclipse bcs for spraying basecoats. Get either one, you won't be dissapointed.

I can't speak to the Eclipse but have a Revolution BR that I like very much. It comes with a .3mm tip which is fine for basecoating and general crankbait painting. It will shoot most flakes and all pearl paints that I've tried. Very cost effective brush with all the quality that Iwata is famous for.

I'm ready to buy a new Iwata air brush, money burning a hole in my pocket. My question is which one to buy?

Ecpilse HP-CS or the Revolution BR?

I currently use a Paasche and will continue to utilize it for coating, I am looking at the Iwata brushes to assist in detailing.

Bohica

I use th HP-C+ and Love it, Great brush .

Thanks guys, I can always count on TU members for great advise.

Bohica

Bohica,

When I bought my HP-C, I don't think they had the Eclipse HP-CS.

If I were buying a brush today, I think I'd buy that one. The .35 tip is a little more forgiving of paint that's thicker.

Not that I wouldn't thin my paints anyway, but I think it might not clog as quickly as the.3 tip.

I'm ready to buy a new Iwata air brush, money burning a hole in my pocket. My question is which one to buy?

Ecpilse HP-CS or the Revolution BR?

I currently use a Paasche and will continue to utilize it for coating, I am looking at the Iwata brushes to assist in detailing.

Bohica

Hi!The Eclipse is a good choice!The price is not to bad to!I also use the iwata hi-line for the details and it work awesome!!!Cheers,Dan