Beto

Devcon 2t In Australia

G'day to all

Does anybody know if Devcon 2T is available in Oz.

I've looked in their Oz website but I couldn't find the product. Is it sold under another name?

Are there any alternatives that would deliver the same results?

I've tried automotive clear coating but it blistered my paint job :o ...I almost died!!

I want to stick to some already proven methods. I've seen some amazing work in this website and I think that trying to imitate these artists' work is just like a humble tribute to them.

Any ideas

Greetings from Oz

Humberto

hi humberto i brought devcon 2 ton 30min epoxy from an online hobby store here in aus. www.ultrahobbies.com.au

it cost $21.50 for 9oz (1x 4.5 epoxy+1x4.5 hardener) + postage

i just went to there site and it says they are out of stock.

send them an email or give them a ring and they will tell you when they are expecting more.

get hold of some and give it a go as i think you will be happy with the results.

cheers JR...

Humberto,

If you search around on the web you will find it in Aus or import from the US. The only two spots that I can recall are Ultrahobbies that JR mentioned and Frontline Hobbies (www.frontlinehobbies.com.au) which is where I got mine from. No idea about postage or internet service as Frontline are local to me.

If you find another location for D2T then let me know if you can, always good to have a few sources.

Angus

Hi Guys

Thanks a lot for your input. I'll try both sources and hopefully post a nice looking D2T coated lure here.

Cheers

Humberto

Humberto - I have bought from both of the above, and 'Ultra' was the best service/price, if you are having trouble with stock-- here is a few more that are supposed to stock it

http://www.hhq.com.au/store/cart.php?page=nsw_dealers

Pete

Humberto - I have bought from both of the above, and 'Ultra' was the best service/price, if you are having trouble with stock-- here is a few more that are supposed to stock it

http://www.hhq.com.au/store/cart.php?page=nsw_dealers

Pete

Pete, where are you located? my son is going to Australia the end of Oct. on business. not sure where. wherever the Microsoft hq. is located.

G'day to all

Does anybody know if Devcon 2T is available in Oz.

I've looked in their Oz website but I couldn't find the product. Is it sold under another name?

Are there any alternatives that would deliver the same results?

I've tried automotive clear coating but it blistered my paint job :o ...I almost died!!

I want to stick to some already proven methods. I've seen some amazing work in this website and I think that trying to imitate these artists' work is just like a humble tribute to them.

Any ideas

Greetings from Oz

Humberto

Along the lines of other options. I've been using threadmaster epoxy, made for rod building. Clear, non yellowing and flexible, seems to be durable too. But I'm a newbie and I've only had this stuff under water for a year now.