HAWGHUNNA

Can A Circuit Board Lip Be Bent ......

I doubt it, but no harm in trying. I think the bond between the fibres and the binder would break.

It would not be difficult to make your own from fibreglass and polyester resin. Better if you can find a fine weave fibreglass cloth. Make a female wooden former (sealed) of the angle you want, make a male former to clamp once the glass and resin has been laid. This should give you a smooth finish. The result would be an angled strip, from which you cut your lips.

I guess it depends on how much work you want to get into.

Dave

I doubt it, but no harm in trying. I think the bond between the fibres and the binder would break.

It would not be difficult to make your own from fibreglass and polyester resin. Better if you can find a fine weave fibreglass cloth. Make a female wooden former (sealed) of the angle you want, make a male former to clamp once the glass and resin has been laid. This should give you a smooth finish. The result would be an angled strip, from which you cut your lips.

I guess it depends on how much work you want to get into.

Dave

Very ingenious idea Dave.

Thanks,

Terry