moose

first post and pic of first photo lure try

hey all I'm norm AKA the moose. i've been lurking for a bit and just singed up. nathan was the one that told me about this site.

anyway I just finished my first photo lure to day and thought I'd try and post a pic. sorry it's not the best pic. I droped my dig cam in the water last night fishing but it seems to be working so far. then lens ifs foged but not bad. anyway what do you think? :lol: any input is great.

hope pic turns out

new_shad_pic.jpg

new_shad_pic.jpg

new_shad_pic.jpg

new_shad_pic.jpg

new_shad_pic.jpg

new_shad_pic.jpg

new_shad_pic.jpg

new_shad_pic.jpg

479_thumb.attach

I used kodak premium paper in a satin finish. then used fly tieing head cement to hold down the paper first on the flat sides after it was dry I went back and glued the round sides and used the side of a pencil to curve down the paper. but let hthe cement set up just a bit (real tacky) before you try. this took the longest because I did just a bit at a time. after it all dryed I painted the top and bottom with color lacquer then clear lacquer. then and epoxy coat . I have tried different things to hold down the paper and the head cement worked best for me.