DENEK

Line-through Swimbaits

I would like to attempt to pour a line-through style swimbait, but have not been able to find the hardware. I tried to search the forums before I asked the question, but was unable to find any info. If there was already a thread started about this, then I am sorry. Feel free to post a link and I will read it.

I have looked on line and can't seem to find anything. I am looking for the hardware that will be inside the swimbait that the line is going to go through.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I am new here. I am glad I found this site.

I would like to attempt to pour a line-through style swimbait, but have not been able to find the hardware. I tried to search the forums before I asked the question, but was unable to find any info. If there was already a thread started about this, then I am sorry. Feel free to post a link and I will read it.

I have looked on line and can't seem to find anything. I am looking for the hardware that will be inside the swimbait that the line is going to go through.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I am new here. I am glad I found this site.

Welcome this is a great site to learn. Frank

I have basstackle.com's through line swimbait in the bigger sixe (5'' i think) and LOVE it! I throw it more than anything else fishing bass and pike in MN, and even picked up a very ambitious crappie on it. It fishes best at the very top of the water and rises very fast if you let it drop to the bottom, so if you want to have a paddletail swimbait that fishes lower in the water column, you'd want to expand your tackle box with something else as well.

I'm sure del's is extremely good as well. I originally bought basstackle's because I wanted to have the bigger eyes on my lure, but I've found that I don't improve my catch rate even with eyes glued on.

It's a very easy top pour, my favorite color to throw is pure white. I haven't decided if it looks more like a baby seal that needs a good clubbing, or more like moby dick.

I also like to use 1/0 (I think that's the size at least) mustad trebles, they seemed like a good fit.

Edited by mainbutter