bassbandit25

Best Place To Get Skirt Material

I am good friends with charles @ fishingskirts.com and normally buy from him I also use Stamina for natures edge material livingrubber.com for round rubber and some hard to find colors as well as lumaflex and kayser lure corporation for round silicone material that cant be found anywhere else with these four companies I dont need to shop anywhere else I normally order 100ct packs when I order so I dont order every time last time I got most colors for $8.00 per 100 pretty cheap compared to $5.75 and up from some suppliers just for 10 tabs the guys who buy jigs from me dont like to have to pay extra so I shop around for what I need

Worst place for skirts and service:

www.livingrubber.com

Waited three weeks to be told order wasn't shipped.

Waited over a month and still no b/o.

Sent back everything and asked for a refund, including b/o.

Another company that doesn't return e-mails! :angry:

I agree. I have a box of their living rubber material on my shelf. Totally worthless. The while is dull, and the chartruese is dull yellow.

I agree. I have a box of their living rubber material on my shelf. Totally worthless. The while is dull, and the chartruese is dull yellow.

Mark,

I use Living Rubber a lot on my spinnerbaits and I can't say that their materials are worthless. The colors are significantly brighter then Netcraft selling round rubber for example.

Another company that doesn't return e-mails!

SenkoSam

True. No emails, except confirmations of the orders, but phone call works for me.

Edited by psv

Living Rubber will always be duller than Silicone. Just the nature of the best. Silicone is very easy to dye and add flakes to. Rubber is not. Spike-it will not even change the rubber color. Washes right off. The tradeoff however is ACTION. Rubber has much more action in the water than silicone. It is springier so to speak, so their is more outward resistance that causes it to want to flare outward more. Here is a video of a rubber jig. This one is not the round rubber, but is rubber material. Round rubber is very similar in action.

th_0204100807a.jpg