Bester

Milk Jug Stencils

14 posts in this topic

I have searched the site for info on how to make these stencils but cant find it. I was wondering what the process was to make these types of stencils. Any help or a link would be greatly appreciated.

I have searched the site for info on how to make these stencils but cant find it. I was wondering what the process was to make these types of stencils. Any help or a link would be greatly appreciated.

For firetiger stripes I shape a piece the same as my lure. I xacto the lip slot and stripes. The lip slot helps me keep it lined up

correctly. Use your imagination.

Lee

Jerry, the site host, just posted a series of pictures on how to do it.

I think his stage name is redg8er. Do a site search for his posts.

How do those milk company shape the milk jugs when the first make them? I think I have a new idea in milk jug design department that would help them sell more milk....sorry just random thoughts...

How do those milk company shape the milk jugs when the first make them? I think I have a new idea in milk jug design department that would help them sell more milk....sorry just random thoughts...

Let me guess...instead of pints, quarts, and half gallons, your container would come in A, B, C, and D. :lol:

Blow mold

Let me guess...instead of pints, quarts, and half gallons, your container would come in A, B, C, and D. :lol:

Sorry Mark but your close with my thought..just not correct... I was thinkin one and only one size... DOUBLE D! :D

Sorry Mark but your close with my thought..just not correct... I was thinkin one and only one size... DOUBLE D! :D

Uh, huh! You want to look into legends about the source of the shape for a champagne glass...

Then when you find the right story think about the shape of a champagne flute. YEESH!!!!!

"Go big, or go home" ;)

Anything more than a cup full just goes bad over time.

Dave

That's why you have to constantly keep them shaken, or, at least, handle them often.