Ric670

Createx Airbrush Paints

Can anyone out there tell me if they can or is it possible to use the createx water sol color on lead spinnerbaits...they have some nice colors i would like to use on my spinnerbaits.

Rick

Yes

Just make sure you finish it with a real good clear coat.

Either Devcon D2T 30 minute Eposy or a couple of coats of Dick Nites clear

Yes

Just make sure you finish it with a real good clear coat.

Either Devcon D2T 30 minute Eposy or a couple of coats of Dick Nites clear

Thx Duc....i have not tried it yet but i plan on it....i can airbrush the vinyl paints but it appers that there could be some interesting color schemes and effects if i used the createx stuff.....and the createx stuff appears easier to manage. It gets tedious at times mixing vinyl then cleaning the brush then mixing then cleaning...etc.

Rick

This is the first one i made with the createx.....m just getting used to the paint texture through my iwata....whats nice with the airbrush paints is that i can use just a litte bit for each spinnerbait i make ....for this one i used the flourescent yellow the flour. purple mixed with pearlized gray...and pearlized gray for the body...i added the flour. orange to the mouth to give it a touch of character... really appreciate the info fellas...

Rick

crtxblade.jpg

crtxblade.jpg

crtxblade.jpg

crtxblade.jpg

crtxblade.jpg

crtxblade.jpg

crtxblade.jpg

crtxblade.jpg

post-21387-0-20560900-1291998502_thumb.jpg

Mark Poulson or anyone else.....

I have a real dumb question....since the createx is used for clothes and other materials....how feasible is it to airbrush colors on to silicone skirts to alter the skirts appearance. Has anyone out there ever tried it?

Rick

Mark Poulson or anyone else.....

I have a real dumb question....since the createx is used for clothes and other materials....how feasible is it to airbrush colors on to silicone skirts to alter the skirts appearance. Has anyone out there ever tried it?

Rick

I have no clue. I've never tried that. Sorry.

Your spinner bait looks really good!

Edited by mark poulson

I have no clue. I've never tried that. Sorry.

Your spinner bait looks really good!

Thank you for the compliment on the paint job....just getting used to the paints.....I guess I'll experiment with the skirts....my curiosity gets the better of me i guess.....i'm sure i'll blow out an eyebrow or something while trying to come up with some other hair brained scheme...either way thanks mark for the response.

Rick