Laroo

Any Info

4 posts in this topic

Hey all just searching for a little info here. I was wondering if there was a place out there that sells a unpainted lipless crank that is similar to the Salmo chubby darter, or the Lindy darter, type of lure, vertical jigging through the ice is my main intrest. I am in no way ready to start carving my own, while I'm on the subject what about a unpainted version of the Rapala jigging Rap. I have searched the normal places (Janns Lureparts online Barlows ect) No luck any suggestions???

Hey all just searching for a little info here. I was wondering if there was a place out there that sells a unpainted lipless crank that is similar to the Salmo chubby darter, or the Lindy darter, type of lure, vertical jigging through the ice is my main intrest. I am in no way ready to start carving my own, while I'm on the subject what about a unpainted version of the Rapala jigging Rap. I have searched the normal places (Janns Lureparts online Barlows ect) No luck any suggestions???

Good luck friend, have been looking for a couple years for a source with no success to date. I've solicited injection molders but the tooling costs are a bit steep. Let us know if you find something.

Good luck friend, have been looking for a couple years for a source with no success to date. I've solicited injection molders but the tooling costs are a bit steep. Let us know if you find something.

Thanks for your response, that is what I was afraid I would hear, but not what I was hoping for! I will continue my search and post any results I get.

Thanks

I can make the wooden bodies, but I saw the finished lures for $6.31. At that price, you might as well buy and paint what you want. I don't think any custom body cutter could offer you a price that would make you grin.

Dave