Milia B

Hazmail

Thanks V-baby,

I looked at the posts trying to see if he had been active but must have missed it. I was worried he'd been washed downstream. Thanks again, and like I've always said, your the best!

Milia

Hey Milia and Dave, I'm still here - I was in Brisbane for Christmas visiting my lovely daughter, never seen so much rain, no wonder there is floods, I just looked at the forecast for up there, they are going to get 300mm (one foot) in the next few days, so get out your 'LiLo'. Drought here for the past 10-15 years and in the East , BUT the Spring rain has been amazing, all the dams are full again and they have not had a cyclone (hurricane) YET. Poor farmers had a vintage wheat crop for a change, then it rained and destroyed most of it, they can't win!!!!

About to start looking at flights to Clinton 2011 and will be going South this time to Louisiana/Alabama/ and maybe Florida - Could change though, last time my goal was Maine and New Brunswick, finished up touring from Tennessee to Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean I'm second best?????????????:blink:

Pete

Hey Milia and Dave, I'm still here - I was in Brisbane for Christmas visiting my lovely daughter, never seen so much rain, no wonder there is floods, I just looked at the forecast for up there, they are going to get 300mm (one foot) in the next few days, so get out your 'LiLo'. Drought here for the past 10-15 years and in the East , BUT the Spring rain has been amazing, all the dams are full again and they have not had a cyclone (hurricane) YET. Poor farmers had a vintage wheat crop for a change, then it rained and destroyed most of it, they can't win!!!!

About to start looking at flights to Clinton 2011 and will be going South this time to Louisiana/Alabama/ and maybe Florida - Could change though, last time my goal was Maine and New Brunswick, finished up touring from Tennessee to Michigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean I'm second best?????????????:blink:

Pete

Pete, you know who my #1 is....