pondfisherman

6 posts in this topic

hey im new to making and painting crankbaits could u reccomend any airbrush kits and easy patterns to paint im only 13 so could u keep the price down any suggestions well appercited

Hi there,first off let me say that it is so cool that a young man such as yourself is interested in doing this my son does it with me and he is actually pretty good, I too am new to this painting thing and the only advice I could give you would be get the best air brush you can afford because you truly will get what you pay for try ebay and see if you can get one ,and as far as patterns keep it simple at first doing basic stuff you will get better with time and practice

You also may want to check out the Master airbrushes. I have a Master G-22 and love it. I will say this buy a dual action.

I started with a single action and I felt crippled(just me). I still use my single though to base coat. Just my :twocents: .

If you have a Hobby Lobby near you check out what they have. I think you can still download a 40% off coupon online. I know they carry Iwata airbrushes and in my opinion you can't find a better brush. Not sure if they have kits or not, but it wouldn't hurt to check.