pondfisherman

Crankbaits

Use createx paint they are fairly cheap and a little goes a long way,as far as what colors to use just look at a picture of what you want to paint and use your imagination,colors can be mixed to obtain that special color you want , start with your basic primary colors and go from there. Hope this helps good luck

I like to use Crayola finger paint to find my mojo. I enjoy painting the patterns on my naked belly and seeing how they reflect in natural light before I put them on lure canvas. :D

What? you guys dont do this....."if you want to be a artist you cant just listen to JIMMY... YOU GOT TO HEAR JIMMY!"

Now THAT is a scary picture! :lol::lol::lol:

I like to use Crayola finger paint to find my mojo. I enjoy painting the patterns on my naked belly and seeing how they reflect in natural light before I put them on lure canvas. :D

What? you guys dont do this....."if you want to be a artist you cant just listen to JIMMY... YOU GOT TO HEAR JIMMY!"

Does make sense if you think about it..........just don't think too long. If it helps to wear a Tator Hog hat, invoice me...............I'm willing to try anything!:worship:

Does make sense if you think about it..........just don't think too long. If it helps to wear a Tator Hog hat, invoice me...............I'm willing to try anything!:worship:

I tried this once (thought it was my own dirty little secret) but my fingers got all tangled up in my belly hair and hands got locked down tight to my belly and I stained my belly with gobs of pink paint...........not a pretty sight :blink::blink: