Laroo

Createx Heat Set

I just hit the lure with the hair dryer on low first, for about 10 seconds, to "dry" the paint, and then for another 10 seconds on high, to create the cross link bonds.

I don't really know what temps. are needed to achieve the cross link, but this works for me.

Just be sure to use thin coats, and dry and set each coat, before you add another. Thin coats dry more thoroughly, and you'll have less problems with uncured paint and delaminating down the line.

Depending on what color paint your using (black seems easiest to see for me) you will see a noticeable change from a "wet" look. While the paint is still wet it will look shiny. As it dries you will see it start to change from a "wet" look to a more subdued or flatter appearance. You will need good lighting to see what I'm talking about. Try spraying some black paint on a piece of plastic and then drying it to see what I'm talking about. I'm sure that if these tired, old eyes of mine can see it you'll be able to see it as well.

Edited by RayburnGuy