Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryanwood99

My First Attempt With Airbrush

3 posts in this topic

I read on this site for about month before biting the bullet and getting an airbrush and seeing what I could do. I just uploaded my first two color attempts to my gallery. Thank you everyone who spends time posting here. Saved a ton of time by reading what everyone submitted. I bought a Iwata Neo from Hobby Lobby, but just ordered an Eclipse. I can't wait for it to get here! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Looks good :D Paint my be a little heavy. Try thinning your paints a little. I am more into soft plastics but just recently got into hardbaits and airbrushing myself.

Looks good :D Paint my be a little heavy. Try thinning your paints a little. I am more into soft plastics but just recently got into hardbaits and airbrushing myself.

I also love pouring plastics. Especially since lurecraft came out with their "green" plastics, the old stuff gave me a pretty good headache. Thanks for the feedback. I started out using the same formula for thinning and have quickly learned that not every paint can use the same amount of thinning agent. I use water and Pledge Future Floor Wax.