BrownPigs

Sucker Patterns?

I have been making a 7 inch sucker for a couple years and have been doing a greater redhorse pattern. I am not the greatest painter compared to some of the guys on this site. I really enjoy bait design and working on action. But I want to get better at painting. So I was wondering if anyone had some different sucker patterns they would be willing to share?

Edited by BrownPigs

I have been making a 7 inch sucker for a couple years and have been doing a greater redhorse pattern. I am not the greatest painter compared to some of the guys on this site. I really enjoy bait design and working on action. But I want to get better at painting. So I was wondering if anyone had some different sucker patterns they would be willing to share?

This is one that I painted for a customer.

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

post-13914-0-63549100-1294689527_thumb.jpg

just google for sucker pictures. from there you can use your imagination. great colors come from this