Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pondfisherman

Airbrush

9 posts in this topic

im looking at getting a master airbrush but which model should i get i know alot of people on TU use the g-22 model.

The G22 is an inexpensive brush that has performed very well for me. It's the only brush I have, and I don't see a need to get another one at this point. You can find it on Amazon for less than $100 in a combo with a compressor, air hose, and pressure regulator.

You should at least consider an Iwata. I got an Iwata HP-C (0.3 mm tip) online for under $100 with free shipping. Most air compressors will suffice, as long as they are filtered and regulated. So my pancake compressor gets double duty.

I have 2 Iwata's and a Paasche... wish I never spent the $100 on the Paasche talon and spent it on a third Iwata but live and learn. Just be careful cleaning the nozzle!

I bought a paasche talon also I thought it was the poorest quality I have ever seen I have 7 total iwata airbrushes3 hp-bcs ,a hp-c plus, highline ch,custom micron c plus, and a revolution hp tr1 I have worn out several others a badger and 3 paasche vls they all worked great but after a while the trigger piston which is soft brass started wearing out and they wouldnt paint accurately anymore I have yet to have any problems with any of my Iwatas and I paint with them every day sometimes up to 14 hours straight