fishyone007

Laminated Bags

I have a quote from Johnson for custom bags... 15,000 is minumum... 2 color bags quote is close to $3,000. Includes plate set-up but no extra art work.

Pretty expensive but very nice when finished.

Jim

There is a place here in San Diego that does custom bags and it was the same kinda thing...I think 10000 bags...I cant justify that kinda money cause this is a side job thing kind of....I have two tackle shops here that I have my stuff in and my website didnt get any customers...grrr...It would be nice though to have my own style of bags...

You have a nice website Jim. I just dont make the time to actually finish mine all the way. Maybe way I didnt sell stuff this last year...I dont know..

Cliff

Thanks Cliff!!! The website is the toughest part to me. I keep mine simple because that is all I can do but I constantly do updates.

Justifying the bags is really tough but once you get the set-up charges out of the way, they are not much more than clear laminate bags.

I think someday that this may be a full time gig for me also but I doubt it. It would be to much like work then!!!!! :rolleyes:

Jim

Charlie,

Do you have custom bags made or just the norm? If you do have customs ones done how much does it cost? I am using semi gloss 2x4 labels from unline with my logo....

Thanks,

Cliff

Cliff,

We use the plain laminated bags and our labels are vinyl labels printed by Crowne Label in TN.

We've priced printed bags but it will cost too much right now because we use 4 different sizes of bags.

Charlie