CedarLakeMusky

Airbrush Question

Does anybody know anything about a Dura-Block Air Force airbrush? It doesn't say anywhere what the needle size is? The manual says its a model AF 1011 but the airbrush says 1005 on it? It is a dual acton top feed and it says patterns range from a thin pencil line to a broad spray. I was wondering if someone could tell me how to find out what the needle size is. I called the 800 # on the manual but they didn't know either. They basically read the info out of the manual to me. Any info would be great.

Thank you,

CLM

Dura-block makes the best sanding blocks on the market......beyond that product its a crap shoot.....I've got auto painter buddies that have tried several models of their full sized paintguns and from what they said, those were just "OK"....and they preferred to use other brand guns....I know of nobody thats used the airbrush your asking about. I even did a little diggin around myself at Dura-blocks website but didn't find any good tech info on the airbrush, so your guess is as good as ours bud.....I wish I could be more help....Good luck.