Bullsbug

Labels For Bags

I've been selling some of my product with out labels. I was thinking that it would help sells if I could put a label on my bags. I want to print my own, I have a logo. I just need to know what kind of program I need to put my logo on and do some customization. Any help would be appreciatted.

Get you some 2x4 shipping labels from walmart made by Avery. They are pretty cheap. Or whatever size label you want. Then go to Avery.com and download the template for your labels. Open it up on your desktop and use microsoft office 2007 or openoffice.org (its a free version of office 2007) and design you label, or insert you own label. Make the adjustments so that it fit onto the shipping label. I use an inkjet printer and my labels comeout pretty good, but the really good ones are made with a laserjet. It's really easy. Email me if you have any questions, you can easily do it yourself.

My email is saggitarius449@yahoo.com

Edited by saggitarius449

I've been selling some of my product with out labels. I was thinking that it would help sells if I could put a label on my bags. I want to print my own, I have a logo. I just need to know what kind of program I need to put my logo on and do some customization. Any help would be appreciatted.

I used the labels from w mart and my ink jet printer...size 2x4...The red looked kinda pink because of the paper...I found semi gloss 2x4 labels at uline...got a 1000 for around 30 bux...My red looks red, I like them a lot...