redg8r

A New Year - A New Look

Still having trouble with mine Jerry. I can get the whole page in view now, but I have to make the text so small I can't read it.When I make the text large enough to read I can't see the whole page and the scroll bar at the bottom of the page doesn't show up so I can read the right side of the page. Just for the heck of it I measured the size of the text after making it small enough to view the whole page and it's only 1mm tall. Is there something I'm either doing or not doing on my end?

thanks for the help,

Ben

Still having trouble with mine Jerry. I can get the whole page in view now, but I have to make the text so small I can't read it.When I make the text large enough to read I can't see the whole page and the scroll bar at the bottom of the page doesn't show up so I can read the right side of the page. Just for the heck of it I measured the size of the text after making it small enough to view the whole page and it's only 1mm tall. Is there something I'm either doing or not doing on my end?

thanks for the help,

Ben

I think the screenshot images posted earlier in this topic may be stretching the site,

I replaced the images in the post via attachment.

Revisit this topic, refresh (ctrl + F5) and set your browser display back to your preference & let me know the results.

If the inserted images are indeed the issue, I'll look into a solution to help us properly scale down oversized image links.

Thanks Ben,

Jerry

I think the screenshot images posted earlier in this topic may be stretching the site,

Revisit this topic, refresh (ctrl + F5) and set your browser display back to your preference & let me know the results.

If the inserted images are indeed the issue, I'll look into a solution to help us properly scale down oversized image links.

Thanks Ben,

Jerry

Yes, they were 800 pixels. I will stick to 600 in future if you force everyone else to stick to the rules too. If there is one thing I hate is clicking a thumbnail, waiting minutes for it to load, then having to scroll around because the thumb in the picture is bigger than my hand.

Dave

Thanks Ben,

Jerry

I just now revisited this post and everything is fine now. Didn't even have to refresh. I'll close my browser, reset my resolution and come back and see what it does. Will let you know.

thanks Jerry,

Ben

Edited by RayburnGuy