igotwormsbad

Spike It Pourasol

Yes the Lureworks plastisol by Spike It is good stuff. It's been around a long time. Spike It has decided to get into the hand pouring/hand injection component market. They are a major supplier that's the reason the price is cheaper. It just gives you another choice. Bear, Delw, Lurecraft, MF all sell plastisol. Everybody has a different preference. The Gel-a-Lure is different stuff, you can heat it like regular plastisol, I guess if you want to, but it also gives you a lot of choices of multicolored baits. If you want to know more about it, you can always give them a call. They'll be glad to answer any questions.

Yes the Lureworks plastisol by Spike It is good stuff. It's been around a long time. Spike It has decided to get into the hand pouring/hand injection component market. They are a major supplier that's the reason the price is cheaper. It just gives you another choice. Bear, Delw, Lurecraft, MF all sell plastisol. Everybody has a different preference. The Gel-a-Lure is different stuff, you can heat it like regular plastisol, I guess if you want to, but it also gives you a lot of choices of multicolored baits. If you want to know more about it, you can always give them a call. They'll be glad to answer any questions.

Do you know if this plastisol hard pack or not?

Do you know if this plastisol hard pack or not?

If you're talking about settling on the bottom of the container, yes there is a little. But it incorporates very easily. It's clear and not strong smelling. We just recently done some saltwater baits for one of our customers using one of the plastisols on the market that says there is no settling. We shot 10 gallons, the fumes were terrible, it took me and the wife a couple of days to get over it, and even with the big exhaust fan running, it was all we could do to complete the order. I know for sure this plastisol has no strong fumes. It's just as good as any plastisol on the market, if not better. But keep in mind, everybody has their different preferences.