mark poulson

Redg8tr

9 posts in this topic

Jerry,

I just wanted to say thank you publically for this forum.

In the 4 year+- I've been coming here, I've learned (and spent :lol: ) so much, and had a ton of fun.

So thank you, officially.

Mark

Edited by mark poulson

Big Big Thanks ,

Being a survivor of a brain injury & learning many things over I can't

express in words how this site along with everyone here for helping me

with my air brushing.

Thanks Mike P.

Add me to the list of "thank you's ". I still consider myself a newbie as I've only been here for a year and a half, but there is no way I could have learned as much as I have without this website and the great folks who are so willing to give of their time and knowledge.

Ben

Among all the others here. I've learned so much from others and am happy to pass along the knowledge to others that ask. I've been here since 2005 and there is always new information from other guys. Job well done Jerry :yay::yay:

Just let me chime in to say a big "Thank You" to Jerry :worship::worship: , ..........TU is a great place to be , lots of great guys and heaps and heaps of info in here .

Keep up the good work , Jerry !

greetz , Dieter :yay:

This is the first web site I go to each day, always wondering what new ideas have been posted by some of the most friendly people in the world. Thanks for TU, it has really helped me out. Very little bickering for as much chatter as goes on here. Great site. Musky Glenn