Mo qwack

Where To Get Custom Hooks Made

I was wondering where or who makes custom made hooks, I'm sure you would have to order a ton of them before any one would do it but I guess it would be worth it. Is there any mom and pop hook makers out there? Thanks for the help. These hooks are a dream of mine, I just need direction.

predator bass baits make custom made treble hooks with feathers and stuff on them. Just visit predatorbassbaits.com and click on custom treble hooks at top of page he makes like 20 different kinds. I have tried to tie some before but mine don't look half as good as his.

I was wondering where or who makes custom made hooks, I'm sure you would have to order a ton of them before any one would do it but I guess it would be worth it. Is there any mom and pop hook makers out there? Thanks for the help. These hooks are a dream of mine, I just need direction.

What kind of hooks are you looking for? Treble, trailer, jig, etc.

What material are you looking for? Stainless, Carbon Steel, Nickel plated, Tin Plated, etc?

What type of bend are you looking for? Sproat, Perfect, Circle, O'Shaunessy, etc?

What type of shank are you looking for? Forged, Round, Long, Short, etc.

If you want somebody to make your "dream" hooks,

A. Do you have a patent (in hand or in-process) on your "Dream" hooks, or

B. Is your "Dream" hook a knock-off or "same as XYZ, except for_____" or

C. Some other situation like previous patent or ownership expired, hook in public domain, etc.

Depending on the answers to above, will affect the possible number of mom and pop and other hook makers.

John