bassmaster7938

Looking For Shaky Head, Wacky Hook Supplier Forour Company

Guys and gals,

Looking to see if anyone knows a manufactuer/supplier or similar that pours screw-lock shaky heads in round and football and wacky rigs in lead bulk. We are in need of a supplier for our company we are starting. We prefer a spin casted bait, as that is the best consistant finished jighead. We are importing tungsten from China, we need a a few other items to sell for the company. We could easily pour our own, but we are looking for the spin casted process. Thanks.

Guys and gals,

Looking to see if anyone knows a manufactuer/supplier or similar that pours screw-lock shaky heads in round and football and wacky rigs in lead bulk. We are in need of a supplier for our company we are starting. We prefer a spin casted bait, as that is the best consistant finished jighead. We are importing tungsten from China, we need a a few other items to sell for the company. We could easily pour our own, but we are looking for the spin casted process. Thanks.

PM sent.

David

Guys and gals,

We can custom design and put into production any type of jig you want.

These will be for your use only. We do keep everything top secret, to keep your product line private.

Call Sean Long at Slong's Fishing Lures at 270-339-5745.

Tell him Charlie told you to call.

Charlie

Thanks Charlie, I will contact him. We are in discussions with one company, but i want to continue to compare/contrast considering it is an investment with spin cast mold and productions prices. We have some time while we are awaiting the arrival of our tungsten and website design. I will contact him as soon as I can!