21xdc

Where Can I Buy Some Good Swimbait Blanks?

I have painted the BBZ-1 replicas and they swim pretty good. I purchased the colored musky tails instead of the clear plastic trout tail. Too many fins, sharp edges, and the size made me choose a spray on clear. I used rubberbands to hold the bait.

Are you calling the 4 inch one I posted a BBZ copy? I might try some if they are.

it is a poor excuse for a BBZ but it is somewhere to start it does notswim the same and 3 of the 5 I bought were weighted lopsided and didnt swim at all I make my own triple trouts I took 2 broken ones and made a mold for them I put a feather tail on it and it works great

This is what I was afraid of... Open to other suggestions. I dont want to make molds etc... Looking for a pre made bait I can paint.

it is a poor excuse for a BBZ but it is somewhere to start it does notswim the same and 3 of the 5 I bought were weighted lopsided and didnt swim at all I make my own triple trouts I took 2 broken ones and made a mold for them I put a feather tail on it and it works great

Just curious, how do you break two triple trouts? Those things are as close to bullet proof as it gets...........