Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
21xdc

Where Can I Buy Some Good Swimbait Blanks?

16 posts in this topic

I have painted the BBZ-1 replicas and they swim pretty good. I purchased the colored musky tails instead of the clear plastic trout tail. Too many fins, sharp edges, and the size made me choose a spray on clear. I used rubberbands to hold the bait.

I have painted the BBZ-1 replicas and they swim pretty good. I purchased the colored musky tails instead of the clear plastic trout tail. Too many fins, sharp edges, and the size made me choose a spray on clear. I used rubberbands to hold the bait.

Are you calling the 4 inch one I posted a BBZ copy? I might try some if they are.

it is a poor excuse for a BBZ but it is somewhere to start it does notswim the same and 3 of the 5 I bought were weighted lopsided and didnt swim at all I make my own triple trouts I took 2 broken ones and made a mold for them I put a feather tail on it and it works great

it is a poor excuse for a BBZ but it is somewhere to start it does notswim the same and 3 of the 5 I bought were weighted lopsided and didnt swim at all I make my own triple trouts I took 2 broken ones and made a mold for them I put a feather tail on it and it works great

This is what I was afraid of... Open to other suggestions. I dont want to make molds etc... Looking for a pre made bait I can paint.

This is what I was afraid of... Open to other suggestions. I dont want to make molds etc... Looking for a pre made bait I can paint.

looks like you might have to start making your own :D

What's your price range ??

I was gonna buy some BBZ's and repaint, But I cant get my wallet out for that. And those are about as affordable as they come.

e-mail me if you have something I might be interested in.. 21xdcbullet at att dot net

I bought the ones on the bottom from ebay they are junk! they dont swim and the joints are cheap plastic what a waste of money imho

I bought the ones on the bottom from ebay they are junk! they dont swim and the joints are cheap plastic what a waste of money imho

Thank you for saving me the trouble... :D

Just curious, how do you break two triple trouts? Those things are as close to bullet proof as it gets...........

I was gonna buy some BBZ's and repaint, But I cant get my wallet out for that. And those are about as affordable as they come.

e-mail me if you have something I might be interested in.. 21xdcbullet at att dot net

E-mail sent

I broke the two triple trouts saltwater striper fishing they had already been abused pretty bad from a few years of bass fishing and the stripers done the rest