Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt Moreau

Moreau Baits And Me

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

First of all I want to appologize to those of you that sent me a pm asking if I was associated with Moreau Baits. I think i deleted the PM's or something...uggh! Although I wish I could say I was... that just isnt the case. I am in no way(that I know of atleast :unsure: ) associated with Moreau Baits. They do make some awesome baits and have a great last name I just cant say I am a part of that. I can see I will need to change my screen name as I do not want to give the wrong vibe. Sorry for the confusion.

Matt Moreau

Hi Guys,

First of all I want to appologize to those of you that sent me a pm asking if I was associated with Moreau Baits. I think i deleted the PM's or something...uggh! Although I wish I could say I was... that just isnt the case. I am in no way(that I know of atleast :unsure: ) associated with Moreau Baits. They do make some awesome baits and have a great last name I just cant say I am a part of that. I can see I will need to change my screen name as I do not want to give the wrong vibe. Sorry for the confusion.

Matt Moreau

Matt,

I think, at this point, the only logical thing is for you to contact them, inform them that you are family, and ask for your share of the loot! :lol:

Seriously, I don't see a need to change your screen name. You are you, and that should be good enough for everyone.

Edited by mark poulson

HAHA.... Ya Mark I have thought about that... Maybe show up on their doorstep and say I want in! ;)

Sounds good to me! ;)