Mo qwack

Caney Creek Molds

Well, Im not a big poster but I figured this was worth it. (just for the record I'm in NO way in cahoots with them) I just recieved a Caney Creek mold and wow the quality is top self! it pours great every time, with ZERO flashing. It was at my door in 3 days. They sent me a bag of sample baits of other molds. I know its a marketing thing but its nice to get something extra every once in a while. The marketing scheme work to because theyre frog mold is SWEET lol I will have one when the mold funds are restored.

I just figured some folks are quick to bash and gripe about stuff but slow to recognize great work and customer sevice. Caney Creek has both

I agree. The Caney Creek Croaker mold I got is awesome! It makes some of the best frogs I've ever used.

Jason at Caney Creek is also a nice and extremely helpful guy. When I first got the mold I posted pictures of a couple frogs I made and a tiny bit of the foot was missing on each frog. Jason called me up and gave me a bunch of great advice on things like temperature and safety tips that definitely helped me out.

Top notch service and products all the way around.

I agree. The Caney Creek Croaker mold I got is awesome! It makes some of the best frogs I've ever used.

Jason at Caney Creek is also a nice and extremely helpful guy. When I first got the mold I posted pictures of a couple frogs I made and a tiny bit of the foot was missing on each frog. Jason called me up and gave me a bunch of great advice on things like temperature and safety tips that definitely helped me out.

Top notch service and products all the way around.

Yep. Jason is an awsome guy to deal with. I was having the same prob. with my 3.5 croaker. I found that I just needed to hold pressure on the injector a little longer. I now have 11 CC molds and they're all flawless.