Frchkn

Best Deal For Iwata Hp-cs?

Frchkn,

Take a look at sundays paper and pull the add for Michael's Craft store. They have been known to have coupons for 50-75% off on any one item in the store. They usually have a few air brushes to choose from.

Later,

Chiefmurph

I looked into that, Michaels in my area doe's not carry Iwata products.

Last week Hobby Lobby had a 40% off coupon. I used it to buy an Iwata HP-Cs kit. They had one in the local store listed at $189.99. This kit had the brush and 4 bottles of acrylic paint. I liked buying at 40% off. Made it reasonable price for me. I checked just now and HL only has 25% off. Might hold off till they do another 40% coupon or shop around e-bay. Also do internet search for airbrush suppliers. There are some places that offer lower prices on new ones than in stores. Looks like its kind of like fishin' -- should of been here last week and they were really bitin'

Keep lookin and you'll find one.

Edited by EdL

[Wow, you guys are not making me feel very good about paying $125 for the airbrush alone last week. Oh well, thats the way it goes some times. Anyways, this is my first airbrush and so far I am lovin' it. I am learning on how colors interact with each other and I look forward to trying different types of paints. I bought the wicked colors set to start off with, plus a base white, black, pearl white, and translucent brown.

I got mine from here.

http://www.chicagoairbrushsupply.com/airbrushes1.html

I actually order a bottom feed, which never showed up. After two weeks I called them and they apologized. I ask it I could switch to the

Iwata Eclipse HP-CS Gravity Feed Airbrush Model ECL4500

And I asked since it was xmas could I get it for the same price as the bottom feed which at that time it was on sale for $89 I believe and they agreed. I ended up receiving the small gravity feed airbrush so I call chicagoairbrush to return it and request the correct (large gravity feed). The day after I had ordered the original airbrush (the bottom feed) they did a free shipping deal so I asked for that too, I also realized that I needed a hose which I asked if they could throw that in too again they agreed. So it was my fortune that the first airbrush never came.

at that time it was on sale from 205 to $119. So I got some huge savings for their mistakes. point being they were very accomdating on the customer service side and threw in some huge discounts.

hope this helps

I got mine from here.

http://www.chicagoai...irbrushes1.html

I actually order a bottom feed, which never showed up. After two weeks I called them and they apologized. I ask it I could switch to the

Iwata Eclipse HP-CS Gravity Feed Airbrush Model ECL4500

And I asked since it was xmas could I get it for the same price as the bottom feed which at that time it was on sale for $89 I believe and they agreed. I ended up receiving the small gravity feed airbrush so I call chicagoairbrush to return it and request the correct (large gravity feed). The day after I had ordered the original airbrush (the bottom feed) they did a free shipping deal so I asked for that too, I also realized that I needed a hose which I asked if they could throw that in too again they agreed. So it was my fortune that the first airbrush never came.

at that time it was on sale from 205 to $119. So I got some huge savings for their mistakes. point being they were very accomdating on the customer service side and threw in some huge discounts.

hope this helps

I ordered from them last Sunday and the order went out Monday. No mistakes and purchased the HP-CS with 19 different colours. I notice they have a 10% off sale on airbrushes now.

Edited by CentralSteve

Centralsteve I would call them and see if you can get that %10 unless you already got a better deal.

they treated me well.

I ordered from them last Sunday and the order went out Monday. No mistakes and purchased the HP-CS with 19 different colours. I notice they have a 10% off sale on airbrushes now.